Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's almost Easter!!

It's the Thursday before Easter and this Easter Bunny isn't quite ready.

There is no school tomorrow, so Jaxon is spending the night at his friend John's house. Lea is still up, even though it is an hour past her bedtime. We put her to bed, she just won't go to sleep. And Randy just put Cooper to bed. Just another typical day for a family.

But we did get some good news about Cooper today. I took him in for his weight check, and he is back on track. He gained 8 1/2 ounces! He is now 13 pounds 7 ounces. And as long as he continues eating like he currently is, Dr Davis says there is no reason to bring him back for weight checks. Now that he has this down again, we are going to get brave and try feeding him real food.

Work for me has entered a new phase of "what the hell am I doing here". The office is going to be starting construction on Monday, so the business office has had to start pre-registering all of the patients that will be coming in for appointments. Just to give you an idea, we see about 50 to 60 patients a day on an average day. Busy days are upwards of 80 to 100 patients. There are only 5 people in the business office. Oh, and we are supposed to do our regular jobs as well. I have already asked my supervisor for a very large bottle of tequila or a padded, sound proof room so I can beat my head against the wall and scream. She actually agreed.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Getting away from Lincoln for a couple of days. Spending time with family. Just relaxing. My sister, Angel, makes some of the best sugar cookies, and I can't wait to have some of them. I guess I just need to do an extra workout for all the cookies I plan on eating.

Another day is in the books. I look forward to tomorrow and the new experiences I will have with the kids. Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment